Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You recalled teething tablets? Rat bastards!

A few months ago, my fave pediatrician said two words. Wait, let's back up a bit. He was my pediatrician. He was my family's pediatrician. I went to this man until I had to go to the gyno. So I trust anything he says. He said, "She's teething!" Long story short, she was slightly, not really, only kinda teething. And the teething tablets helped a bit. They were tiny meltable miracles! Fast forward a few months and we're in the War against Teething!!!! (Yes, very similar to the war against terrorism) And the FRIGGIN TEETHING TABLETS HAVE BEEN RECALLED! I'm exhausted and stressed. My child is miserable! I NEED THOSE TABLETS FROM THE KIDDIE DRUG PEOPLE!!! I've gotta go..If they recall Moscato, I'm gonna be on the news!

No comments:

Post a Comment