Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Curently Coveting: FUR VESTS

I hate winter! Say what you want, but I can't stand it. The only thing that keeps me from hibernating, is my love for the fashion and boots. *dreamy sigh* I would crawl across broken glass for fashion! So, no matter where you are, no matter what you're doing. Stop what you're doing and go get a fur vest. We'll wait right here while you do that. Take a look at the soft, furry, goodness below, so you know what to look for in stores!

Photo courtesy of myfashionjuice.com

Personally, I love ANYTHING furry! And don't even dream of throwing paint or blood on me when you see me! I love PETA, and I'm an advocate for fake fur. But I still like the look! Sue me! *shrug* Anyway, Fur is UBER IN! It's everywhere. It can really glam up a look without overpowering the room, the way a chinchilla would. Let's face it, if you aren't Rachel Zoe or Kimora Lee Honsou, then you really don't need a big fur coat anyway.

You can do no wrong when it comes to this look. Go asymmetrical, cropped, straight at the bottom, anything goes! Put just about anything underneath. Pair it with a skirt, skinny jeans, tights...Go crazy! My favorite look of the moment, is animal print fur. Anyone will tell you that I LOOOOVE animal prints. Leopard is also back with a vengeance, so why not combine the two!

Can't justify spending $50, for a vest? Want the look for less? Hmm..how do we remedy that? Let's see..let's see..Oh I know! I can show you how to make your own! Yes, you can all bow and adore me now! Don't worry I won't make you drink the koolaid, or become a sister wife! Sorry..I couldn't help myself!

Tune in next week, as I show you my DIY version of a fur vest. Get your scissors ready dolls!

~NiRosha~

No comments:

Post a Comment