Monday, November 15, 2010

I am a BLACK REPUBLICAN

Part 1 of a "What If??" Series

I am a Black Republican. I'll wait while you clutch your chest's and scream, "What the hell!?" to the heavens above! Mind you we do exists. I am as real as the nose on your faces. I sit next to you in school, I am behind you at the checkout line in the grocery store, and I might even praise with you on Sundays.
I am a Black Republican. I am a card carrying member of the NRA. After all it is my right as an American to bear arms. I am a Black Republican. I believe in pro-life and feel a baby is a life at the beginning of conception. I am a Black Republican. I am college educated, I pay my bills on time, and pay my taxes yearly. I am a Black Republican and because I work I am able to obtain health insurance if I deem it necessary. I rarely get sick so I believe it is an invasion of privacy for you to force me to have medical coverage in this country. I am a Black Republican and how hard you work is a direct staple of what you earn. You don't work, you don't eat (unless medically unable). I am a Black Republican. I believe and as it is stated in the Bible, marriage is between one Man and one Woman. I am a Black Republican and because I work and make large amounts of money I am offered few tax breaks and the "stimulus" doesn't apply to me (wth?!).
I am a Black Republican. I believe the border fence is the next best thing next to sliced bread. If you want to live in my country have enough respect to come in through the front door and not the back. I am a Black Republican and I support our Armed Services. Whether in a time of war or peace I fully stand by the men and women who protect our freedoms. I am a Black Republican and in the morning I do enjoy the banter and honesty of FOX News and I could care less about the "puppy saving" stories from the other guys. I am a Black Republican. I believe Palin isn't a complete idiot. Matter of fact her and I may just have......a Tea Party.

I am a Black Republican. I support the party of Abraham Lincoln. I am a Black Republican, just like Fredrick Douglas, Sammy Davis Jr., Don King, Denzel Washington, Sojourner Truth, and Martin Luther King Jr.. -D

The "What If??" blogs are a series of  hypothetical writings that are meant to encourage dialogue, make you laugh, piss you off, and get your mind going. These blogs will explore sensitive issues regarding politics, race, religion, money, and love. Your comments are STRONGLY recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment