Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Get to know us..if you aren't afraid!

ABOUT DENISE
What are you most proud of? My two children
What's your favorite food? Any and all pasta
What’s in your purse? my cherry chap stick, a pacifier, hubby's brush, and a Mc Donald's toy (something for everyone)
What annoys you about people? mumbling and slick shit (say what you mean)
Nicknames for your kids? My daughter is Bean, and my son is Mooey (he drinks lots of milk like a cow)
What would your neighbors say about you? "That's a loud family all the way down to the baby."
3 weird facts about you? I love cream of spinach, Ive never worn make-up, and I'm addicted to washing clothes (the whole fam) everyday!
 
 
ABOUT NIROSHA
What are you most proud of? My daughter and my shoe collection. Don't judge me!
What's your favorite food? Anything Mexican or Italian
What’s in your purse? cocoa butter lip balm, MAC lipglass, tigger teething toy, coupon organizer, and curl refresher....it's a big purse, we could be all day
What annoys you about people? Being passive aggressive, Beings sneaky. I'm Nancy Drew! Don't play me!
Nicknames for your kids? My daughter is Muffin. She's chubby with HUGE cheeks..she looks like a muffin!
What would your neighbors say about you? "Is that another bag of shoes? Why does she always load up so much stuff for that kid?!"
3 weird facts about you? I adore hello kitty! I can sound like a chipmunk! I don't have any bottom eyelashes! I know..that's weird huh?
 
 
Sidenote: Did Denise mean that she washes clothes EVERY SINGLE DAY?! WTH?!

No comments:

Post a Comment