Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas Cancellation!

 This blog will go kind of fast, so pay attention! Okay, I like Christmas just as much as the next person! In fact I actually get high off of Christmas. But this year has been a really tough one from me. And all of a sudden, out of nowhere, BAM! Suddenly I was hit with pine-cone wreaths, jingle bells, and Christmas parties. Where did Christmas come from?! Usually I see it coming, but not this year...not at all! Maybe I just feel pressed for time, because I'm a new mom. This is my first Christmas with a child, and it's waaaay more work than I expected! But you know what?! I'm done. I'm not gonna search high and low and buy 3 gifts for everyone I know! I'm not racking my brain to figure out how I can top what I've done the last 10 years. I refuse! Every one's just out of luck this year! So I've done away with Christmas for everyone except my mom and my child. Oh yes..I absolutely did! It's fair! I've been a HUGE giver in the past years, without receiving a lot in return. So I'll start my resolutions early, and I'm only putting energy into those who return the favor! Consider yourself served! I've got to go finish wrapping gifts..as soon as I catch Muffin, to retrieve the ornaments that she's putting into her Fisher Price purse! Ain't Christmas grand?!

No comments:

Post a Comment